Monday, January 23, 2012

Can you hear me now?

I've been going over the stats for my blog pages and tho there have been quite a few "visitors,"  only 1 person has left a comment.  Is this a statement of the vapid quality of the contents  or a glitch in the blog that won't allow comments?  A couple of people have mentioned they couldn't leave remarks, so I'd like to know what' s happening. 
It would be nice if I had some idea of what people like....book talk, art, how to's  or this, that and the other? 
I think my next post will be about my BB Bear.  the how to and pattern.  what do you think?
                                                                                 
                           I love to make and give this little guy.  Easy pattern and safe for babies.
                                                                                             

No comments:

Post a Comment