Tuesday, February 18, 2014

"SCAT CAT" is back and so am I.

Hi again!
Sorry I've been away so long. I was shocked when
I read the date of my last post.
I have not been idle, only distracted.
I won't bore you with an account of life's ups
and downs for we all go through them.
Suffice it to say...I am back and will try to
post on a regular basis.
First things first. I'm sending out the final
chapters of “SCAT CAT,” if you even
remember who he is. Please enjoy!
Following the story I'll catch you up on some of
the projects that kept me busy.
Here in the wilds of the North country we have
been busy dealing with the heavy snows and frigid
temps. that have been plaguing much of the country.
I hope everyone has been able to stay warm and sane
through it all. I am SO ready for Spring.

No comments:

Post a Comment